The beauty of living in Northeast Ohio and Eastern Pennsylvania is that residents can enjoy four unique seasons throughout the year. From the transformation of summer sunny days to crisp fall afternoons, to the snow filled winter holidays and the brisk spring days, throughout the year the area offers a multitude of seasonal job opportunities. As seen in the below examples, seasonal work is a great way to make extra money throughout the year.
Enjoy Seasonal Work In Northeast Ohio And Eastern Pennsylvania
Whether you want to become a summer lifeguard or spend your winters selling ski tickets, the following seasonal jobs can all be found in or near your local Ohio or Pennsylvania area.
- Summer Seasonal Jobs — The majority of summer seasonal employment opportunities can be found in industries that cater to the great outdoors or experience a surge in sales. The following types of jobs are often in high demand during the summer:
- Dog walker;
- Property manager;
- Seasonal farm worker;
- Camp instructor; and
- Childcare provider.
- Fall Seasonal Jobs — In Northeast Ohio and Eastern Pennsylvania the fall season brings brightly colored foliage, cooler weather, and a new set of seasonal work opportunities, including:
- Seasonal farm worker (typically at pumpkin patches and apple orchards);
- After school tutor and coaching positions for elementary to high school students;
- Lawn care and general home maintenance or repair work; and
- Seasonal sales associate at retail shops.
- Winter Seasonal Jobs — The winter season provides an amazing opportunity for residents interested in earning extra money through either a seasonal or holiday position, including:
- Seasonal truck driver (this is especially sought after leading up to the holidays, when FedEx, UPS, and Amazon all seek extra delivery services);
- Holiday retail worker;
- Winter sports sales (such as selling ski lift tickets, working as a winter sports instructor, or retail jobs at ski resorts);
- Rideshare driver; and
- Snow removal services.
- Spring Seasonal Jobs — When spring arrives in Northeast Ohio and Eastern Pennsylvania there is yet another shift in the seasonal job market. New employment opportunities include:
- Seasonal managerial positions for retail opportunities;
- Construction work and lawn care opportunities; and
- Assistant positions for seasonal-based industry growth (such as Real Estate, healthcare, and manufacturing).
Discover The Right Seasonal Work Opportunity
As a proud partner to the best companies in Northeast Ohio and Eastern Pennsylvania, the Just In Time Staffing team has access to a multitude of employment opportunities to fit a wide range of skills and interests. No matter the season, Just In Time Staffing can help you to discover your ideal seasonal job. Contact a team member today.